Interested in treatment adaptation?
Register for our free webinar on deformable registration on Feb 11th at 8.00 a.m. PST / 11.00 a.m. EST / 4.00 p.m.Register
The Speed of RayStation
RayStation sets new computation speed standards. As the computation time is measured in seconds rather than minutes, the user can efficiently create and refine the treatment plans in one sweep.Watch the video
RayStation 4.5 includes features like boosted dose computation, automated breast planning, more accurate biomechanical deformable registration with MORFEUS, ultrafast and robust optimization for proton and photon treatments and MUCH more!More 4.5 news
The modules that matter
RayStation contains everything a state-of-the-art facility would need for treatment planning in one software platform. The system handles 3D-CRT, IMRT, VMAT, proton therapy and 4D adaptive radiation therapy.
User friendly interface design
A state-of-the-art system with a powerful optimization engine and modern architecture needs a usability design that makes a difference.
Our sole Treatment Planning System
Here at L'Hôpital Riviera, RayStation is our sole Treatment Planning System. We chose RayStation because it is a user-friendly, single-platform software that contains many advanced features such as multi-criteria optimization (MCO), adaptive re-planning, and biological optimization and evaluation.
Approximately 80% of our patients are treated with VMAT and we find that the plans are of excellent quality. The remaining 20% of the patients are mainly breast patients without lymph nodes who are treated using a tangential field-in-field technique.
The fact that RaySearch is open for collaborations and really listens to the customer’s feedback is important. As we want to remain an innovative center, we see the young and dynamic team at RaySearch as the perfect fit for the future.More testimonials
UK Society of Radiographers Annual Conference
January 30 - February 1 The UK Society of Radiographers hosts the Annual Ra ...
BHPA 2015 Symposium
February 6-7 Meet us at the 30th Annual Meeting of BHPA in Antwerp in Belgi ...
For a specialized knowledge-based company like RaySearch, recruitment of top level expertise is a crucial success factor. We are expanding and are therefore looking for talented professionals who want to market and develop our products in a research intensive, dynamic and international environment.Read more